Lisa Durante International Inc. has an immediate opening for a Content & Community Manager based in Toronto. This is a part-time, flexible role to help build the brand of a new start-up consultancy dedicated to supporting working mothers find balance between their professional ambitions and the love of their family. This role is based in Toronto.
Are you a highly passionate person who:
- is looking for a part-time, flexible opportunity
- gets excited by coming up with new and innovate ways to reach audiences;
- takes initiative and is able to successfully manage multiple projects;
- enjoys the challenge of building something from the ground up; and
- is smart, fun and energetic?
If so, then this role may be for you!
What you’ll do
- Create and curate content that attracts, engages and inspires prospects and clients across digital and traditional channels
- Strategize and manage editorial and content calendars for publishing across all channels
- Create, manage and grow brand presence through social channels, the company’s website and blog, traditional media and in IRL communities
- Research and identify influencers and community engagement opportunities, leading outreach efforts
- Develop and support marketing efforts
- Work collaboratively to manage the production lifecycle of content, from conception to finalization
Who we’re looking for
- Passion for all things digital media, brand building and visual content, and a penchant for women’s rights and all things working mamahood
- Solid writer with experience creating digital content for blogs, video, social media or other digital assets
- Someone who can come up with great ideas, and be willing to roll up their sleeves to bring them to life
- Strong project manager that loves to see a project through to completion
- A team player that thrives in a collaborating and creative environment
- Outstanding commitment to customer service and building relationships with clients, team members and online community
- A keen eye for design with a modern, fresh aesthetic
- High integrity, energy and a desire to create results in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in photography and/or video production, knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Excited to learn, grow and try new things
Who we are
LisaDurante.com is committed to helping working mothers thrive – at work, at home and in life. Find out more at lisadurante.com.
If interested, send your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.